It's starting to become a habit to 'DotA' at this unearthly hour. When normal people go to bed, cocky people get up to play. Seriously, you get to meet all kinds of cocky people whilst playing 'DotA'. Of course, I will not deny the fact that I could be an ass at times. I feel the need to stress the words.. at times. Thank you.
I got through 1/4 of my study material today. An accomplistment! Yes it is, taking into consideration how huge the material is. I really hope I'm prepared for saturday's paper. After which one more and I'm done with this course, then like all the other suckers its time to find a stable job. pshh.
It's May. That would mean..I have to get my driving license as soon as possible. Someone's birthday is nearing.
I guess my memory isn't that bad afterall ;D
-Jason.
1:41 AM