Things aren't going well for me the past few days, at least mentally. Yet I could not bring myself to confront the situation. Whatever the result may be, heartbreaking or reassuring my mind will be put at ease. I cannot bring myself to face the prepetrator with such anger and doubt. Or at least I won't. Allowing myself to act out of anger would probably leave me wounded with regrets.

Words bare teeth no eyes can see.


I got this off a stranger's blog which I can relate to, very much.
As qoute,
"I hate it when people don't take me seriously.

They say action speaks louder than words, but I'm the sort of person who will remember every single word of every single conversation and I will always remember how your words made me feel.

I can try to pretend to forget mistakes, but no, they will be forever etched in my mind. I can forgive, but I never forget.
"


Well, I'm off for a game of 'DotA'(yes, AGAIN).

-edited 11.29pm-
DotA didn't end well, sucks. It's very irritating to be in such games.



-Jason.


9:17 PM