One more paper downnn. Last paper(hopefully) left ;D

Time to rush through the 'Vampire Diaries' series. Whatever available that is. All these fictional series are getting to me! Supernatural, Smallville, Heroes, V 2009, Vampire Diaries, Stargate Universe. Hahahha, yes.. I'm pretty much a drama-fanatic.

On the note, I'm pretty surprised that Jasmin is attending a church(no offense intended). No harm being religious and all, on the contrary studies have proven that those who have a religion live longer. That would mean that almost everything in my lifestyle points to an 'early death'. shit? ;D

You just don't know when to stop, do you.

-edited 1.39am-
I am utterly and completely bored at this moment. My inner senses are screaming out for some 'DotA' matches. At the same time, I decided to meddle with my blogs template(I've been wanting to for sometime actually).

Came across a wallpaper of 'Girls Generation' sometime ago and thought "hey, this might actually work!". So I went about plotting my evil scheme to replace the previous picture with this awesome one. Didn't turn out too bad, in fact..it looks great! Totally satisfied with myself, in some sense..an achievement. LOL

I am lacking when it comes to computer codes and stuff, thus I find the satisfaction in completing this without any help.


Incorrigible.
-Jason


10:19 PM