Hi, I miss my blog.


I've been going around asking people 'how much is shi mao?' lately. Now for all you 'han yu ping ying' FAILs shi isn't four, si is four. So shi is ten! I can't believe I ended up correcting my friends language error when I'm suppose to be the 'eat-potato' one. Mega failllll.

Moving on! & so, it's a trick question if you have not guessed it yet. Why? That's for anyone reading to find out ;D (btw the direct translation of 'shi mao' to english is 10 cents. so how much is shi mao really.

thenn, are you sure of your answer?


Hahahaha, yes I've been really bored lately and am getting restless. I'm uber broke for the month of June & July. I havent got any pay for this month! Apparently my timesheet wasn't submitted to the HR so my pay would be carried forward to next month! SCREW THIS! How am I gna survive! Seriouslyy.

Conflict Management paper on saturday! I really hope I pass the paper this time, I'm pretty nervous about it because the previous paper I had submitted couldn't score me 2 marks. YES, not even 2 marks. Like what the hell went wrong, please don't ask me that question though. I really have no idea. So well.. all the best.


Alright, I'm off to take a nap before work.
-Jason.


6:42 AM