I've not blogged for a few days now. Had a somewhat-busy week. I've been trying out this online-rpg game called the 'Battle of the Immortals' Great graphics and all but I've always felt weird playing with strangers. Knowing they're not local or from somewhere close but on the other side of the planet. At the same time, amusing and interesting altogether.
I've often heard of the warnings about engaging in an online conversation with a stranger, but what if the stranger was me..myself? I could lie about my age, my job, my hobby, my family.. basically my whole life. I can make everything up and the idiot on the other end knows nuts about it.
So how endearing can an 'online-relationship' proof to be. Exceptions aside, do you think you are among the minority?
Darn Kaplan has yet to set a date for my final paper. GOD DAMN IT I TELL YOU. They've been prolonging the date for so long. I'm getting rather pissed at their efficiency in handling these adminstrative errands.
I was at NaNa last night and it came to me, how many % of Singapore's 4million population do you think are here on work permits? Now thats something to think about.
It is interesting how the word 'Social' affects our daily behaviour and how we feel. How we express ourselves and how we judge others. We are so conditioned by that word so much so that we have become transparent and predictable yet cloaked by our own devices hoping to be part of the 'social norms'. Now is it so bad to be an individual?
SO! I'm going for supper ;D
Goodnight!
-Jason.
11:39 PM