That is some dark stuff, what I've wrote in the previous entry. The complete jigsaw? I'll leave it to your imagination.

What they said about virgo being a perfectionist and all, hell yeah, and it sucks to be this way. By being a perfectionist, I don't mean that everything in our lives must be in some general order of perfection. I mean that we, in general, requires a certain comfortability in our endeavours and achievements. What do I mean? It means we like things to go our way(MOST of the times, I'm fine on occasions if things go awry). Things don't go our way, we tend to lose a certain much bearings on reality and be very much upset. Thus, perfection in our eyes are pretty much however we see it or imagined it to be. The vital point is..'OUR way' (;

So yes, it can be very tiring to mix with a virgo. Not that we don't have any positive side but we're a very emotional bunch. That explains why I get moods swings very easily ;D

Don't worry, nothing explosive hahahaa.


My reservist date has been confirmed! It's during the month of december ); That means I'm going to be bald for christmas! Oh my goodnessssss. Hey anyone wna go in my place? That would be so awesome if that is even legal to begin with );

'Yes sir, No sir' Jason. blah.




-Jason.


1:48 PM