I'm back from RESERVIST! My one week holiday with my lil' green friends. Hahaha.

I must say that the anxiety that I felt before was very much redundant. The whole program was enjoyable and reminiscing. Nothing much has changed on the whole, still cleaning arms, still sleeping early, still very.. regimental. I have come to like that systematic lifestyle. Organized, but I'm not gna sign on and be a regular.

Next year's reservist will be in December again and I would most likely be missing Christmas eve and day itself. Yes, unfortunately.


I've been thinking about how screwed up my life is during this past one week and yes there were alot of 'thinking' time. As much as how I like to have the best of both worlds, I am myself and I know my own substantial limits. So contrary to what most people would say 'you can do both', I'm gna do one first and then decide on the next. It's a plan (;

I'm going to bed its past lights out timing, hehh. I'll blog more tomorrow, hopefully.
Battalion cohesion exercise tomorrow. so lame LOL.


Nights world.


11:21 PM